INTERVIEW WITH LUCY FALLON AS BETHANY RETURNS TO THE COBBLES

Over this years festive episodes to Weatherfield, Coronation Street viewers will see the return of Bethany Platt played by the brilliant Lucy Fallon following the character's departure in 2020.

Talking of Bethany's return and being back, Lucy Fallon said: "It feels really good, it's really nice to come back in and be with the people that I was so used to be working with for over 5 years. I was really nervous to go back, but it feels like I have never been away which absolutely feels quite bizarre because a lot of things have changed."

Photo Credit: ITV/ Coronation Street

Bethany is set to arrive back on the cobbles over the New Year when Daniel spots her and it's not long before she is reunited with the Platt family. I can't wait to see Lucy Fallon back on our screens after 3 years as well as her reuniting with Tina O'Brien as I love Bethany and Sarah's bond.

When asked about the biggest change in Bethany, Lucy added: "I'd say she's quite career focused, she's very driven in her career. She's grown up quite a lot! She's changed her dress sense."

Photo Credit: ITV/ Coronation Street

When asked about her first day back, Lucy added: "My first day back, I actually just had a scene with Tina which was nice, but I was really, really nervous. I remember when I obviously I know everyone, I kept in contact often that wasn't the scary part, I don't know how I am going to remember my lines - I was really nervous."

Speaking about what's to come for Bethany when it comes to Daniel, Lucy said: "I think, I feel he, she obviously wanted Daniel last time that she was on the street. They probably haven't spoke in the whole time she's been away." Will she cause trouble been Daniel and Daisy? "I think so."

It's not long before Daisy Midgeley is causing trouble for Bethany. However, it's not long before Daniel is telling his father, Ken about how well he and Bethany are getting on. I am really looking forward to seeing Bethany and Daniel reunite and see what happens between the two characters.

Coronation Street is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 8pm for hour long episodes on ITV1 and ITVX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY