CORONATION STREET TEASES CHRISTMAS AS CHARLOTTE JORDAN, TINA O'BRIEN AND LUCY FALLON REVEAL THEIR FESTIVE PLANS

Over the past few years, I have loved watching Coronation Street over the festive period more than normal, and this year's looks to be filled with proper soap drama as relationships are set to reach breaking points.

With the festive period approaching Jenny Connor and Daisy Midgeley are determined to raise the money needed to buy The Rovers back. It's not a soap until you resort to desperate measures, but will they succeed? You have to love Charlotte Jordan and Sally Ann Matthews scenes.
You can't forget that currently Daisy is going through a rough patch following Daniel Osborne turning his back on her after affair with Ryan Connor, could this festive period see Daisy happy again?

As 2023 is set to come to a close and the New Year dawns it seems that the drama is just beginning as viewers can expect fireworks when Bethany Platt explodes back onto the street for a surprise visit. Is there more to her sudden arrival than a family catch up? I am so excited for Bethany's return as Lucy Fallon is fantastic.

Sarah Barlow is set for a shocked by the return of ex Damon who happens to arrive after she spends New Year’s Eve with estranged husband Adam it looks like a reconciliation could be on the cards. Question remains why is he back? Please allow for Sarah to be happy!

Also over the festive period, Peter Barlow is set to leave as Carla Conor is set for a heart-breaking and heart-warming Christmas thanks to her nephew, Bobby arriving on the cobbles. I have no admit that Alison King will be amazing in all the scenes to come.

Photo Credit: ITV/ Coronation Street

It wouldn't be a Christmas chat with asking about Christmas Day plans and will you be cooking, Lucy Fallon said "I’m very excited, it’s my first Christmas with Sonny and we’re going to my sister’s which is really nice, there’s going to be loads of us there." 
Charlotte Jordan shared "I too won’t be cooking, you have to go somewhere else then someone does the cooking for you. I don’t mind doing the washing up though, I quite like cleaning."
Tina O'Brien added " I absolutely won’t be cooking either, we’re going to go out for lunch. I get really overwhelmed, I know it sounds ridiculous but looking at the fridge full of food and the thought of all the different things you have to cook. You can’t eat anything for days before because it’s for Christmas, you can’t get to the booze for all the food haha, so we’re going out for a really nice meal this time."

Do you get dressed up on Christmas day, or is it Christmas jumpers, matching PJs?
Lucy: "It depends where I’m going or who I’m with, this year I feel like I want to get dressed up a bit, maybe a bit festive, a bit sequinny. We’ll also be doing family Christmas pyjamas."
Charlotte: "On Christmas Eve we do Christmas jumpers, I’d also like to do Christmas pyjamas, and festive doggie pyjamas for Olive!"
Tina: "We’ve done festive PJs before but I’d really like to do the family pyjamas thing properly for all of us this year."

When asked what would you buy for your character this Christmas?
Charlotte said "I don’t know if I’d buy Daisy anything, she’s on the naughty list this year."
Tina commented "For Sarah, maybe a book on the mistakes not to make in the pursuit of pleasure!"

Coronation Street is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 8pm for hour long episodes on ITV1 and ITVX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY