SINGLE REVIEW - KAYLEE BELL - GOOD THINGS

Following on from her CMA win on Wednesday evening (8th November), New Zealand born singer-songwriter, Kaylee Bell is releasing her brand new single, Good Things today (Friday 10th November).

Photo taken by Me at C2C 2019

Good Things begins with a upbeat pop country feel the perfect blend.
The verses see Kaylee's crisp tone with the song having this perfect road trip kind of vibe with lyrics that make you want to sing along to despite not knowing the lyrics 100% (or is that just me?)
Good Things is a song about never giving up on your dreams and how moving away from your loved ones can be so hard especially if it's long distance making for some emotive moments. The lyrics speak volumes due to the inspiring songwriting from Kaylee.
However, for me the chorus is filled with such honesty and emotion that I caught myself getting rather emotional over the songs lyrics when it talks about never giving up on our dreams as for me and many people these kind of lyrics within songs help us stay a little focused.

Having supported Kaylee since 2016, I can honestly say this song is something special as I could hear so much emotion regarding her journey of where she is today!

The final line 'Good Things will come my way' they definitely are after your win - I am so ready to watch your journey continue and see you grow as the fantastic artist you are!

You can follow Kaylee on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY