AN INTERVIEW WITH BROOKE EDEN FOLLOWING HER TIME IN THE UK

Following on from her successful performance as part of the Song Suffragette's line up at Bush Hall on Saturday 21st October, I caught up with American singer-songwriter, Brooke Eden.

Talking of the Song Suffragette show, Brooke said: "I'm excited to be back in London and sharing some new music. And honestly getting to be back into the UK, and have the experience of the British fans is exciting."


When asked about returning to the UK after 7 years (last performed at C2C 2016), Brooke said: "A lot has happened since that, and a lot of new music - I've recorded a lot of new music, I wish it wasn't 7 years but it won't be another 7 years!"

You released her latest EP, Outlaw Love back in June can fans expect to hear any of those songs during your set? "The project is about standing up for who you are, and what you believe in and who you love realising that, that can make you some kind of outlaw and kinda owning that!"

The first time I saw you was at C2C 2016, and I was wondering how you would say that your style has changed as you have grown? "Back then it was super rock, now I'd say it's more country and soulful. And my subjects have changed a bit, and I'm like a completely different artist to back when I was here in 2016 - very different."

Now to end I have a few extra questions for you

Dream duet? Chris Stapleton
Dream co-write? Shane McAnally and Brandy Clark
Favourite thing to do when at home in Nashville? Go hiking

You can follow Brooke on her Social Media
X
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY