AN INTERVIEW WITH HARPER GRACE FOLLOWING HER TIME IN THE UK

Following on from her successful performance as part of the Song Suffragette's line up at Bush Hall on Saturday 21st October, I caught up with the brilliant Harper Grace.

Harper Grace is a new artist to myself, and I really enjoyed getting to know her and talk about her latest single with her during her first trip to the UK.

When asked about what's it's like being in the UK for the first time and performing here, she said "I'm Excited."


When asked about how the opportunity came about, she said: "In Nashville, we have this place called the listening room and the audience there is very attentive and listening, but the Song Suffragettes has a round there and I was very excited to meet the team there. And then they expressed the opportunity to come to London with a yes!"

When asked about her latest single, Down in my Hometown: "I've been telling people it's my establishing I love Nashville song, growing up in my hometown of Texas it never kinda felt like home even though my parents were there." Continuing Harper said: "I couldn't really bury my roots there, just being so creative and in my mind, I didn't feel like anyone got me there."

Now to end I have a few extra question

Favourite song you have written? Get Away
Dream duet? Dolly Patron
Dream co-write? Lainey Wilson
Favourite thing to do when not performing? Play with my dog, his name is George Strait. We have a beautiful backyard sit and read with my bible and watch George chase squirrels.
Finally, how would you describe your fans? Kind, and caring.

You can follow Harper on her Social Media
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY