EP REVIEW - BROOKE EDEN - OUTLAW LOVE

Today (Friday 9th June) American singer-songwriter, Brooke Eden released her brand new EP called Outlaw Love.
Outlaw Love is made up of 4 songs all co-written by Brooke, produced by Lindsay Rimes.


Whispering has an upbeat instrumental giving me the Brooke, I know and love. The storytelling on this track is stunning and the lyrics are perfectly suited. The chorus is beautiful with a great outlook which I have to admit made me emotional with some powerful moments. I really appreciate how brave Brooke has been throughout Whispering sharing her relationship with us as you can feel their love story within the lyrics. The softer chorus towards the end of the song is stunning before the uptempo one kicks in. Whispering is the perfect song to open this EP with. WOW, so many tears streamed during this song.

Chills has a softer crisp summer feeling with the way that the song flows throughout is just fantastic as you can hear so many layers of Brooke's vocal tones throughout showcasing many sides of who Brooke is as an artist. The second verse is great as you can hear how happy Brooke is within herself despite the struggles she has faced - I got chills. The soft vocals that continued were fantastic as it added the song up wonderfully.

All My Life has a soft slower guitar instrumental mixed with soft vocal tones from Brooke as well as some extremely personal lyrics that saw tears streaming down my face as All My Life continues one word, WOW! The chorus is stunning with such honesty showcased within the lyrics that I caught myself listening closely too especially as the story continued with those incredibly personal moments happen. This is definitely Brooke's love story making it even more stunning. All My Life is one song, I can't wait for Brooke to play live here in the UK.

Outlaw Love has an softer sound as well as the uptempo moments thanks to Brooke speaking the truth and there is something about the story that is so wonderful to hear. You can hear how happy Brooke is about herself and who she loves - it's ok if others can't accept it because Brooke is happy with who she is and that is the most important thing - can more artists be like Brooke. The way that Brooke doesn't care about what other people like is the most important thing I picked up throughout All My Life. The chorus is a catchy one that I caught myself singing along with many times thanks to the very important message.

You can follow Brooke on her Social Media
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY