SINGLE REVIEW - SYKAMORE - DANCING IN THE DARK

Today (Friday 6th May) will see Canadian country singer-songwriter, Sykamore release her brand new single, Dancing in the Dark.
Dancing in the Dark is the first of a new era from Sykamore.
Sykamore is country singer-songwriter from Carseland, Alberta, Canada.

Dancing in the Dark starts with a crisp instrumental which for me I personally really enjoyed as it takes you on a journey right from the very start.
The first verse sees Sykamore's soft vocal at the forefront allowing for the songs lyrics and storytelling to shine through in the most beautiful way. I love the nostalgic feel that I caught myself getting a little emotional over especially as the chorus kicked in.
The chorus features some of the most stunning lyrics with this rather laid back feel to them which had me wanting to get up and dance thanks to the upbeat instrumental that kicks in.
The second verse of Dancing in the Dark continues the beautiful storytelling in a gorgeous way and the way that the songs verses link fantastically to the chorus, I am loving it and the instrumental break up ahead of the bridge and final chorus was beautifully timed.
The final chorus brings the song to beautiful end as Sykamore showcases another side of her vocal tone, I have nothing but praise for Sykamore releasing this song when I need a song like this!

You can follow Sykamore on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY