SINGLE REVIEW - SASHA McVEIGH - MAMA

Today (Friday 6th May) will see British singer-songwriter, Sasha McVeigh who currently lives in America release her brand new single, Mama.

Mama starts with a a soulful instrumental from the guitar which of I'm being honest adding this beautiful layer to the song.
The first verse sees Sasha's soft vocal at the forefront with many heartfelt lyrics that I caught myself getting rather emotional over as there is no one most important than my mum in my life. The songwriting is stunning all the way through with our parents always wanting the very best for us despite everything, and they are our number one cheerleaders.
The chorus features even more heartfelt lyrics that I cried to as I was listening due to the honesty and respect you can hear throughout. The amount of love!
The second verse of Mama continues with another side of their journey, and I have so much respect for artists like Sasha who where their heart on their sleeves through their songwriting, and journey.
The final verse sees an even more emotional side of who Sasha is as an artist at the forefront which I adored leading into the chorus in the most beautiful way. I have nothing but praise for Sasha with this release of Mama.

You can follow Sasha on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY