SINGLE REVIEW - EMILY FAYE - SUMMER FEELING

Today (Friday 6th August) will see British singer-songwriter, Emily Faye release her brand new single, Summer Feeling.

Emily wrote Summer Feeling as part of the 5 minute song feature which she does over on instagram.
Summer Feeling was written by Emily, and fellow British singer-songwriter, Poppy Fardell.

Summer Feeling starts with a summery feeling guitar instrumental which I have to say gives off this warm summery vibe throughout.
The first verse sees Emily's soft but crisp vocal which allows us to hear the lyrics based on summer memories and the feelings you only get during the summer months that moved me as I caught myself relating to them reminding me of the incredible summer memories, I have made over the past few weeks.
The chorus features a journey that you go on in the car or walking with friends about the breeze, and all the memories you make doing them. The lyrics are super catchy - perfect for the summer days that August will hopefully give us.
The second verse continues Summer Feeling with the blue sky and sun shining moments that are the moments many of us really want and enjoy throughout the summer months and especially during our holidays.
The chorus blends perfectly into every single verse, but the moment it goes into the bridge of the song, Emily's slower softer vocal allows the lyrics to have their standout moment. Emily repeating the chorus to end the song sees Summer Feeling going full circle with the summery feelings - I can't wait to play this song on my next summer road trip.

My final word on the song is how much I adore the songwriting from Emily, and Poppy - what a dream team.

You can follow Emily on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY