SINGLE REVIEW - KARLI JUNE - HOME TEAM

Today (Friday 28th May) will see Ontario-based singer-songwriter, Karli June release her brand new single, Home Team.
Karli co-wrote Home Team with Karen Kosowski (Meghan Patrick) and Tori Tullier (Megan McKenna, and Stephanie Quayle).

Home Team starts with a funky and upbeat instrumental giving off this super fun summery vibe.
The first verse sees Karli's upbeat vocal at the forefront with her childhood moments being sung straight off which many people will be able to relate with as it gives me this really homely feel to the single. There is something so wonderful about Karli's vocal tone on this verse that has me wanting me even more despite what we have being fantastic with me at times getting a little emotional because of myself being able to connect with the lyrics.
The chorus of Home Team features some of the honest, and incredible lyrics which have me wanting to sing along because of the pure honesty, and the real home town feel - makes me want to relive my childhood. Home Team is one song, I am very excited about adding to my summer road trip playlist.
The second verse of Home Team continues with message of the song becoming one that is able to connect with many more people as everyone has that one group of friends that you contact no matter what or that family member they tell everything too - Home Team is about those moments!
The final verse of Home Team sees the softer vocal tone from Karli being demonstrated adding another dynamic to the song that leads perfectly into the final chorus of the song.

You can follow Karli on her Social Media​​​​
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY