SINGLE REVIEW - PRISCILLA BLOCK - I BET YOU WANNA KNOW

Today (6th January) sees US singer-songwriter, Priscilla Block release her latest single, I Bet You Wanna Know.
I Bet You Wanna Know was written by Priscilla Block, Stone Aielli and Sarah Jones.
I Bet You Wanna Know is Priscilla's first single of 2021.

I Bet You Wanna Know has a soft sounding guitar instrumental that opens the song wonderfully.
The first verse sees Priscilla's very raw and honest lyrical ability demonstrated finally right from the very start which leaves me feeling hooked, and wanting to hear more about the meaning of the song.
The chorus of I Bet You Wanna Know features some incredibly catchy, and honest lyrics that had me wanting to sing along whilst also listening to the beautiful message within the song. The vulnerability within the songs lyrics from Priscilla is something that I adore as it allows every single listener their own take on the song which for me makes it even more special. I can't wait to see this song during a Country Event.
The second verse continues I Bet You Wanna Know fantastically as it allows the story within the song to grow whilst also showing off who Priscilla is as an artist. I get this really sense of passionate and honesty within every single word she sings making it even more special.
The instrumental break up in the middle of the song is perfect, before listeners get the opportunity to hear the softer more vulnerable side to the lyrics and all the times the time wonders.
I Bet You Wanna Know ending with the chorus is the most special thing about the song for me, what a brilliant way to see a brilliant song.

You can follow Priscilla on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY