SINGLE REVIEW - JESS THRISTAN - THE ONE THING

Today (Friday 3rd July) will see Yorkshire based singer-songwriter, Jess Thristan release her brand new single, The One Thing.

The One Thing starts with a piano instrumental which compliments Jess' softer vocal incredibly throughout the song.
The first verse sees Jess' softer emotional vocal range demonstrated within the very first line I was blown away by the gorgeous vocal. This verse is one of pure magic that people need to hear as it takes you on this wonderful journey. The lyrics are emotional, and I think this is why I love everything about this song so much.
The chorus of The One Thing features some incredibly heartfelt lyrics that I couldn't help but be blown away by! Jess' vocal tone is everything in this part of the song as it just blends everything together stunningly. The lyrics are also ones that many people will be able to relate too, at least I caught myself at times relating to these gorgeous lyrics. I adore the journey in which the lyrics happen to take you on within the chorus.
The second verse continues The One Thing beautifully especially with the many emotional vocals from Jess that is being shown off thanks to the soft piano instrumental allowing Jess' stunning vocals to have their moment. I caught myself getting even more emotional over this verse especially as it lead into the chorus - songs like this are pure magic!
The final verse is a little slower with Jess' emotional vocals being clear as it goes into the final verse. I love the acoustic sounding parts to this song.

What a precious song, The One Thing  truly is!

You can follow Jess on her Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY