SINGLE REVIEW - ALANA SPRINGTEEN - WHEN WE WERE FRIENDS

Columbia Records NY/ Sony Music Nashville artist-songwriter, Alana Springsteen has released a brand new track, When We Were Friends today (Friday 16th June). When We Were Friends is from Alana's debut album, Twenty Something.

Photo Credit: Lily Nelson

When We Were Friends has a brilliant guitar instrumental that can be heard throughout the track.
I loved the way that Alana isn't afraid to be vulnerable within this track with the moments in a friendship that we love and appreciate, however, when we lose the friendship with that person the lyrics quickly become emotional ones, but thanks to Alana's honesty within this song it will help many people realise that they are not alone if some of their friendships have disappeared/ broken down.
It's the lyrics within the chorus that made me extremely emotional as it reminded me of my friendship with one of my best friend in childhood that I regret us falling out with in our teenage years. It was the mention of moving to America that made me cry as that is where they moved to. It's one of those songs that instantly gets you thinking and appreciating the friendships that you have!

I have so much appreciation for Alana as over the past few months, Alana has helped me through many tough times with her music and she is one artist, I am very excited to see live one day when she comes over to the UK.

You can follow Alana on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY