SINGLE REVIEW - KELSEY LAMB - HEARTBREAK AWAY

Today (Friday 29th July) will see US singer-songwriter, Kelsey Lamb release her brand new single, Heartbreak Away. 

Photo Credit: Katrina Brooks

Heartbreak Away starts with a guitar instrumental which also has a dreamy feel which complimented the lyrics beautifully.
The first verse sees Kelsey's soft vocal tones allow for the lyrics to shine through right from the start with some brilliant attention to detail being shown throughout. I really appreciate the honesty and vulnerability that is shared from Kelsey as it makes the song even more relatable for many listeners.
The chorus features the most beautiful, yet heartfelt lyrics that had me feeling emotional for so many reasons, I honestly think that they song is my favourite from Kelsey. The lyrics tell a gorgeous story of about how your one and only will be the one that stops you feeling lonely and like your heart is breaking.
The second verse sees Heartbreak Away continuing with the honesty that sees you realise that your one is out there, and that all you are feeling will disappear. The lyrics are ones that I caught myself listening to extremely closely - wow they are powerful especially as the chorus comes in.
The instrumental ahead of the bridge is beautifully simple adding so much to the song that I never knew I needed.
As the final verse kicks in the more, I feel that the song makes full circle with such gratitude.  

WOW, WOW, WOW!!

You can follow Kelsey on her Social Media
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY