WHY TODAY'S NEIGHBOURS WAS A BEAUTIFUL SEND OFF FOR HENDRIX

*Spoiler blog for anyone in Australia as this episode hasn't aired for you yet, due to the U.K. pace of the show*

I wasn't going to share this post as I have been a little behind on Neighbours, but having watched today's episode (21st June) how could I not share my thoughts.

There was something so special and beautiful about today's double send off for Hendrix Grayson, who sadly passed away hours after his lung transplant during last Monday's episode (13th June) following his family devastated especially his wife, Mackenzie.

Ever since Hendrix's death, Mackenzie has been determined to give her new husband the send off that he deserved, even more so after a video appeared about his last wishes wanting half of himself in Erinsborough, and the other half in Sydney.
The Erinsborough send off was conducted by Chloe Brennan, and his family along with Mackenzie and Karl and Susan Kennedy were in Sydney. Susan's words had me a blubbering mess, I can't lie!

For me, it was the Sydney memorial for Hendrix that got me all emotional as Mackenzie and Hendrix's sister, Alana shared a rather beautiful moment as she discovered a rather emotional Mackenzie at his old school where Alana finished Hendrix's story allowing for the pair to share a moment of reflection with Mackenzie giving Alana, her late brother's necklace.

During the Sydney memorial, Mackenzie really struggled but wanted to do her late husband proud as she scattered his ashes into the sea, but it was her I love you to Hendrix that got me all emotional!

The way that Neighbours linked the special Sydney episode from May back into this episode was rather special making this episode unique. I have nothing but praise for Georgie Stone during the episode, allowing everyone to see what a brilliant actress she is! Big things are coming for you Georgie.

Comments

  1. Beautiful episode I agree just a shame it had to be the same day they chose to have Harlow exit. Surely it couldve been a day or two later at least !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY