SINGLE REVIEW - LAUREN ALAINA - LADIES IN THE 90's

Today (Friday 5th October) will see US singer-songwriter, Lauren Alaina release her latest single, Ladies in the 90's.
I am very excited to have new Lauren Alaina music.
Ladies in the 90’s is being released via 19 recordings.
Ladies in the 90’s was written by Lauren, Amy Wadge and Jesse Fasure.

Ladies in the 90's starts with funky upbeat tone which is shortly joined by Lauren’s wonderful vocals. Ladies in the 90’s starts with Lauren singing the first verse about her childhood which starts the song of fantastically!
The instrumentals used are wonderful and the guitar and drums give the song so much life which I love and it's very Lauren which is rather magical.
Lauren's vocal tone is just wonderful throughout and I love how the softer parts allow Lauren's vocals to shine and her softer vocals in the final chorus were just sensational gave the song so much more than I was expecting in a fabulous way!! The lyrics throughout Ladies in the 90's are just amazing and exteremly catchy which brings back all of the incredible memories from the inspiring women we had in 90's within the music industry - I am so grateful that Lauren felt like they needed to be praised in this song!
I can’t believe how many childhood memories this is bringing back for me and never realised how much I would be able to relate to this song and I caught myself relating to most of it!!

THANK YOU Lauren for deciding to release this song giving thanks to all the wonderful female artists! And the wonderful references to so many wonderful songs, very thankful for your decision to include them!

I adore how catchy and infectious Ladies in the 90's is especially within the chorus making it the perfect song for a road trip and to share with your female friends.

Ladies in the 90's is the welcome return from Lauren which is one incredible song and it's been on repeat.

I am in absolute awe of Lauren since her American Idol days she has done nothing but inspire me and her music has helped me through so much and I am very excited for what the future holds for her and her new music. Lauren's come so far yet she is still as grounded as ever and artists like this are so special. I can't wait to for your to come back to the UK!

You can follow Lauren on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY