SINGLE REVIEW - ALEXANDRA KAY - SHE STAYED

Today (Friday 29th September) will see viral sensation, Alexandra Kay release her brand new single, She Stayed written about her very best friend.

Photo Taken By Myself at C2C London March 2023

She Stayed has soft instrumental which compliments Alexandra's soft vocals.
The first verse sees Alexandra share the journey of the friendship with her best friend got me thinking of mine with my best friend and our friendship since reception with the support you have towards one another.
The chorus is filled with such emotion and thankfulness for all those moments that she has been by your side when you have needed her whether they are good or bad - that's an extremely special friend and one you need to keep and appreciate which is then showed throughout verse two.
The more the chorus continued the more emotional I become hearing it with the bridge been the part of the song that saw from stunning moments.
The final verse sees the lyrics become very relatable and I am in no doubt when I say this but having a best friend that Alexandra has described you are very lucky!

As the song finished the more I thought that the song represented me and another friend who I met in 2017 and I appreciated the meaning of the song.

You can follow Alexandra on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY