VISITING THE EMMERDALE STUDIO EXPERIENCE FOR THE ROBERT AND AARON WEDDING MEMORABILIA AND MORE!!

Earlier this afternoon (13th October), I got the chance to once again visit The Emmerdale Studio Experience with one of good friends who I have met within the Robron fandom to have a look at their fantastic Aaron and Robert wedding costume memorabilia from their on-screen wedding which happened last Friday (5th October) and what a wonderful opportunity it was.

No matter how many times I go on The Emmerdale Studio Experience tour I love it and I learn so much more about my favourite show! With them deciding to add the costume of one of the soap's much loved characters you could see from our tour alone how many were purely there for the Robert and Aaron costumes.

Haven't been a fan of Robron and their relationship right from the start nearly 4 years ago with that kiss in that country lane, to now being where they are MARRIED (still can't believe I am writing this) I can't quiet believe that I actually got the opportunity to see their wedding costume memorabilia that was actually used during filming I am know I am not alone when I say this but thank you Emmerdale for lending them to the experience for fans to see - very grateful.

I loved that fact that the suits where in The Woolpack which was amazing! All the little details were just perfect!

Also, today I got to see some of the Masquerade Ball costumes including Joe's suit, the invites, the masks and the dress that Kim Tate arrived back on screen wearing which I have to add was amazing because it looked more wonderful in person than on screen aha. Everything about this display was perfect.

Emmerdale costume department please take a round applause for all your hard work on both the Robron wedding and the Masquerade Ball costumes. Thank you for your attention to detail.

PLEASE NOTE that sadly all these wonderful Robron memorabilia was only around for a limited time ending on 31st October as is the Masquerade Ball memorabilia.

You can keep up to date with what's on at The Emmerdale Studio Experience on their Social Media

Comments

  1. I had the absolute best time and I was glad I took the trip up there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY