INTERVIEW WITH SARA BETH ABOUT HER UK TOUR IN OCTOBER

Sara Beth is one artist that I am very excited about interviewing and I have finally been able to do it. I have seen Sara Beth perform twice before and I am in awe of her talent.
I hope you enjoy of chat my chat with Sara Beth about what we can expect about her UK tour with Glen Mitchell and Vicki Vaughn.

Hello Sara Beth. Thank you for agreeing to this interview with me.
You have 11 tour dates in the UK, are you glad to be coming back? What made you decide on the venues?
We are SO excited to be coming back! The UK has become like a second home. We’ve made not only fans, but friends who speak to on a regular basis. We look forward to these tours every year.  I only wish we could do more cities!

With you having a UK tour coming up in October with Glen Mitchell and Vicki Vaughn as a trio, how excited are you about this?
This project has been in the works for over a year now. Our first meeting with our producer was in late spring of 2017. To finally have finished music, and an actual band name is amazing! When we started promoting this tour, we were right in the middle of recording and were without an actual name so... because my name is SaraBeth, we used very creative name of “The SaraBeth Trio.” Last month we finally announced our band name, Royal South!  I’m elated to have merchandise and Royal South music to share at these 11 shows!

I have seen you perform twice (when it was just you and Glen) you have now added Vicki Vaughn into the mix how did this come about?
It was very natural. At home in the US, I almost always play as a trio.  I love harmonies, and now when I sing by myself it feels a little strange! We were actually auditioning for a new bass player, Vickie came in to audition, and we were blown away when we watched the audition video afterwards. We knew her high harmony and bass playing was special, and that she enhanced the sound we already had making it something uniquely us!

What can we expect from the tour? Please say you'll be playing some of your own songs as a trio?
New music!! We will actually be announcing our first single while we’re on tour... well as long as there aren’t any paperwork slow downs on the business side of things! If you’ve never seen us before, we are harmony driven with a good mix of upbeat and mid-tempo tunes. It’s all three piece acoustic with guitar, upright bass, and a little percussion. We’ll be playing a mix of older favorites, new additions, and our favorite cover songs.

Will you be adding in any classic covers?
Always!! Those are the songs that inspired us to play country music!
I have heard you as a trio via your facebook and I have to say I absolutely love it.

Before I let you go I have to ask you, do you have any plans to release new music in 2018?
We have a new single announcement coming VERY soon! We actually got word when we landed at Heathrow that we should be good to have it up for pre-order by the first or second show of the tour. The single will go up for pre-order and release at the beginning of 2019. Everyone who pre-orders the single will get a copy of a Christmas tune we recorded for free!
Thank you so much for your time, and I look forward to seeing you in October.

You can follow Sara Beth on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

DINGLE DRAMA COMING UP IN THE DALES OF EMMERDALE

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAISY CAMPBELL SHONE THROUGH SOME EMOTIONAL SCENES