COUNTRY MUSIC WEEK DAYTIME HUB REVIEW - LAINEY WILSON

Earlier this afternoon (Saturday 27th October), I had the opportunity to see US singer-songwriter, Lainey Wilson perform at The Borderline as part of London's Country Music Week's Daytime Hub sessions.
And my god what wonderful second performance it was for Lainey in London.

Photo By Me

Lainey opened her set with a song which is on her debut EP called Working Overtime which featured Lainey showing off her amazing guitar playing skills which was just incredible along with the way that Lainey interacted with us fans.

Lainey then spoke to the audience introducing herself which was just lovely! What an amazing artist she is - one of my ones to watch in 2019!!

Lainey then sang another one of her songs called Rolling Stone which is another amazing song and there is something so special about Lainey! Lainey has an a wonderful song writing ability which was demonstrated within this song.

Lainey then spoke to the audience about the next track she was about to play because it's a special and meaningful written about her sister and how different they are Two Story House was an emotional moving song for me because you could hear how much the songs means to Lainey and I loved that I could relate to the song - yes I did have a tears in my eyes whilst I was listening to this song!

Lainey once again speaks to the audience about herself and it's obvious my the smile on her face how much she is loving the UK.

Lainey then performed one of her favourite songs from her EP, Waste of Good Whiskey and I absolutely adored hearing this song live! The audience were listening so careful to all the lyrics were made this song even more special.

Lainey then decided to perform her song Dream Catcher where she explained a story about the meaning of the song and the moment Lainey started singing I was gripped by her wonderful vocals which was just amazing. Lainey demonstrated with this song that she can most definitely hold her own because my god that note I am amazed.

Lainey decided to end her set with my favourite song which I was very happy about Middle Finger which Lainey said was about her best friend and I was moved by this song! I adored the fact the audience were clearly invested in this song which Lainey loved!!

Thank you for such an incredible set and meeting you was a dream!
I can't wait for you to come back to the UK!!

You can follow Lainey on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY