INTERVIEW WITH DANIELLE BRADBERY TALKING ABOUT HER MUSIC AND FASHION

I recently had the fantastic opportunity of getting to interview US singer-songwriter, Danielle Bradbery about her latest single and her up and coming London date with Thomas Rhett.

Hello Danielle.
Thank you for agreeing to this interview with me. How are you?
I’m great!
That's wonderful to hear, Danielle.

Going back to March when you performed for the first time in the UK, how was it performing at C2C?
It was amazing. I was so surprised when the fans started singing my lyrics back to me. They even knew songs that weren’t singles!
It was a magical experience, I have to admit. The atmosphere was one of my favourites from the whole festival weekend.

Because for me it was such an incredible experience seeing you perform (twice in one day in fact) having been a fan from your The Voice days and it's amazing to see how far you have come.
Thank you!

You performed songs from your album, I Don't Believe We've Met Yet what was it like hearing the audience appreciation for all the songs you performed from the album?
It was a big part of writing this record so it was mind blowing to hear people singing lyrics that I wrote with my friends.
And hearing you perform so many of my favourites was just incredible!

Photo by Me at C2C

You released your latest single, Hello Summer with Thomas Rhett last month, how amazing was it to work with Thomas Rhett? And release the perfect summery song for us all to enjoy?
It’s always so great to work with TR. He’s someone I definitely look up to when it comes to entertaining and songwriting, so having him as a feature on my single was really special.
Every time I speak to someone and mention Thomas Rhett everyone always says that. The songwriting is incredible, I am so glad it was a magical experience.

You are coming back to the UK next month to perform with Thomas Rhett on his London tour date, how excited are you about this?
I’m always so excited to come back to the UK. I love everything about it. I pretty much travel there with an empty suitcase so I have an excuse to shop and explore!
We can't wait to have you back. I hope you get to shop and explore the beautiful city.

Will you be performing any new songs?
You’ll have to come to see! *smiles*
I can't wait.

And besides your music, you are really into your fashion - how did this come about creating your own fashion line?
It’s definitely a huge goal of mine to develop my own line one day. I really appreciate good style.
Your style is beautiful, and you influence many so it's perfect.

How would you describe your style? Because you always look amazing in very outfit you choose!
Thank you!! I love mixing comfort with class.

What is your must have item for this Autumn/ Winter season?
Big sweaters & plaid.

I wish you all the very best with your fashion line and your music.
I am very excited to have been able to interview you and I can't thank you enough for your time this afternoon. I can't wait to see you next month.
Thank you!! See you soon!

You can follow Danielle on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY