COUNTRY MUSIC WEEK DAYTIME HUB REVIEW - FAIRGROUND SAINTS

On Sunday (28th October), I saw Fairground Saints perform at The Borderline as part of London's Country Music Week which was their debut UK performance and what a wonderful debut set it was for this trio which is made up of Elijah Edwards, Meg McAllister, and Mason Van Valin who are a California-bred band signed to Sony Music Nashville.

The first song from Fairground Saints debut UK debut was a new song from them called Mary which was amazing and had the audience gripped from the moment that they stepped out and I don't think anyone in the audience expected this.

California was one song that I loved from the moment that Megan opened with her wonderful vocals she can definitely hold herself, the moment that Elijah and Mason joined I was blown away there is something about this trio. I liked the fact that you could instantly feel the connection to the lyrics they were singing. The smile on their faces during this performance said a lot about how happy they are to be in London and how memorised they were by the crowd.

Never Gonna Let You Go demonstrated to us all what a talented trio they are by the three different musical instruments - guitar, harmonica and of course their stunning and tight gripped vocals. Never Gonna Let You Go had me gripped when the moment they started singing because of their stunning song-writing ability you can hear that they mean every word they are singing and this for me in so captivating.

Somewhere Down The Line demonstrated this bands wonderful vocals and their fabulous instrumental playing skills which everyone in the audience was loving. I absolutely adored how catchy the chorus for this song was and the fact that I felt myself singing along. This may have been Fairground Saints debut performance in London but the audience were definitely loving them with so many people clapping along and listening to every word they were singing.

Mason's vocal opening How It Rolls and this song proved what an amazing singer he is before Megan and Elijah joined in on the chorus. The audience were completely memorised by their vocal ability and the lyrics this is something us UK Country Music fans absolutely adore. Their harmonies were incredible along with their instrumental skills. And I predict big things for these guys in 2019.

The next song that chose to sing was Turn This Car Around which is was my favourite of their set and my god was it so catchy. I loved that you got connect with this song and it really moved me. The fact that all three of them played their guitar giving off different vibes was just wonderful and it made the song wonderful giving them a chance to demonstrate what amazing guitar skills they have. I loved Megan's vocals and their harmonies gave me so me a few WOW moments. There is something so special about this band.

Fairground Saints ended their 30 minute set with Church that was a song that had the audience dancing along whilst everyone was listening very carefully to every word. Church started with same serious guitar skills from Mason and Elijah before he joined with his vocals shortly followed by Meg and her harmonies with the boys was amazing. The second verse allowed Megan a solo and my god that girls vocals gave me goosebumps. Fairground Saints have showed us some incredible harmonies once again. Church was the perfect song to end their debut performance in London with.

I absolutely adored this stunning trio and I loved that they were so grateful to every single one in the audience.
When I had the opportunity to meet them after their set I was so thankful for them being the way they were and they are the nicest people. PLEASE come back to the UK soon.

You can follow Fairground Saints on their Social Media

Comments

  1. Alexandre Pinheiro31 October 2018 at 12:53

    They are absolutely amazing!!! Hope to see them in Brazil ASAP! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY