SINGLE REVIEW - SOUTHERN HALO - DON'T LET ANOTHER DAY GO BY

Today (Friday 24th April) will see US sibling duo, Southern Halo made up of Natalia and Tinka release their first single as a duo, Don’t Let Another Day Go By.

Photo Credit: Danielle Del Valle

Don't Let Another Day Go By starts with a wonderfully rocky electric guitar instrumental which is very Southern Halo styled which I absolutely adore. The introduction to Don't Let Another Day Go By sees Nata and Tinka vocals harmonise in an incredible beautiful unique way before a little drum instrumental ahead of the first verse.
The first verse sees Nata take lead on the vocals which allows her the moment to shine with the lyrics being able to shine through beautifully. There is something about the songwriting in the song for me that is incredibly moving. When Tinka joins Nata, I caught myself getting a real feel for the song as there is nothing like sisters uniting.
The chorus sees Nata and Tinka work incredibly well together with the vocal tones merging together beautiful despite them being a little different and rocker (I mean this in a good way!) The lyrics are very catchy and upbeat which is nothing than perfection and what I expected from theses young ladies.
The second verse continues Don't Let Another Day Go By beautifully with Nata continuing with her softer vocal range which made me a little emotional with the lyrics being shown as it made me think a little about my future and my past growing up which is something that is so cleverly done from Nata and Tinka. I love how nothing is ever too much for them!
I love how the bridge of Don't Let Another Day Go By sees the fun and happier side of the girls with festival vibes being given - made me emotional as I know how much this is Southern Halo down to a T. Don't Let Another Day Go By ends with a incredible instrumental solo from the girls.

You can follow Southern Halo on their Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY