SINGLE REVIEW - LEE BRICE - ONE OF THEM GIRLS

Today (Friday 10th April) will see US singer-songwriter, Lee Brice release his latest single, One Of Them Girls.
One Of Them Girls was written by Lee and I am happy I got to review it.

One Of Them Girls starts with a wonderful guitar instrumental which sets the tone for the song wonderfully with it being soft to start, however, it changes for the beat of the song and it's lyrics which I have to admit, I like a lot. The first verse of the song is one that shows Lee's vocal range wonderfully and I have to admit I love the way that Lee is able to get the meaning of the song across whilst trying to make the lyrics catchy and fun - I am hearing another side of Lee which I have to admit I am loving! The chorus super catchy and upbeat whilst wanting to sing along with One Of Them Girls despite the fact that I did not know the lyrics but still had me singing - songs that can do this to me are just fabulous. The second verse continues One Of Them Girls beautifully, and the listeners are definitely able to paint a picture of the songs within it's lyrics taking me off into my own little world at this point. I like the fact that Lee is the second time is repeated it he slowed it now a little. The final verse is the part of the song that caught me getting a little emotional thanks to the stunning lyrics and its slower pace - what a brilliant idea, Lee! The final chorus bought One Of Them Girls to the most wonderful and natural ending making me love the song even more than I already did!

You can follow Lee on his Social Media
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY