C2C SET REVIEW - ALEXANDRA KAY - THE BARRELL HOUSE

On Saturday 11th March, I had the opportunity to catch independent artist, Alexandra Kay during her performance in The Barrell House that I have to say was a beautiful venue.

Photo Taken By Myself at C2C London March 2023

Alexandra started her set with Best Worst Ex that I have to say was a super sassy performance that I absolutely loved. The way that Alexandra put her all into this song was fantastic.
Next up, Alexandra performed a Mash Up of 90's Country Music that I can say was nothing short of brilliant filled with a lot of country classics that had the audience singing along something us C2C audience members know how to do.
Skip This Part was a song that I loved even before I heard it live, but after hearing it up close there is so much magic within the songs lyrics that made me cry and the lyrics are filled with such appreciated, but also heartache/ heartbreak from when things go wrong.
Alexandra performed How Did We Go saw herself get emotional over seeing everyone seeing along to the song that changed everything for her was an incredibly emotional moment. The crowds cheers said it all incredibly moving.
Next was another cover this time called Dammit a Blink 182 cover that was beautifully slowed down which allowed for Alexandra's beautiful vocal tones to shine through.
The song that ended her set was Background Therapy which for me is my personal favourite of Alexandra's and yes, I did cry a little when I heard this song live. WOW, what a powerful moment - love it when an artists song takes you back instantly.

You can follow Alexandra on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY