C2C SET REVIEW - HANNAH ELLIS - BIG ENTRANCE STAGE

On Saturday 11th March, I had the opportunity to catch Hannah Ellis who for me was a new discovery of C2C during her performance at The Big Entrance Stage.

Photo Taken By Myself at C2C

Hannah opened her set with a song called Wine Country which is filled with many brilliant lyrics that are gorgeous. The chorus was filled of catchy things that I couldn't help but want to sing along with instantly.
Next up was Better Dig Two, a Little Big Town song that was the perfect song to be covered as it showed another side of who Hannah is as a person being happily married. Somebody Else's Heartbreak was filled with a lot of beautiful storytelling as well as having a lot of honesty within the songs lyrics and storytelling. I also caught myself finding this song relatable catching myself listening rather closely and carefully. Hannah's vocal tones were perfectly timed throughout.
Karma on the rocks was next and what an incredible song definitely one of my highlights of Hannah's set - what a song to hear for the first time discovery of an artist I was left wanting more.
Hannah's covered Shania Twain's Still The One one of the best covers that I heard throughout C2C just my opinion.
Finally, Hannah ended her set with her country anthem called Country Can the highlight of Hannah's set in my opinion due to gorgeous vocal tone and songwriting mixed with her brilliant storytelling.

You can follow Hannah on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY