TOP 5 MOMENTS OF SUNDAY'S C2C STAGES

Welcome back to my C2C 2023 series of blogs, this weekends festival is a brilliant celebration to the festivals 10 year anniversary. Following on from my Saturday highlights here are Sunday's. C2C never fails to amaze me with the discovery of new talented and allowing us to see so many of our favourite artists over one weekend.

I started my Sunday off with the brilliant Alexandra Kay who I have to say give an even more special performance with it being her final set of the festival and what a way to end it on the Radio 2 Stage that was quickly filling up half way through her set. There was something so unique about hearing this same set as I did the previous day but the indigo sound made it even more special. Alexandra was filled with a lot of energy giving her all into every single song, but for me her cover of Blink 182's Dammit was beautiful.

Photo Taken By Myself at C2C

Up next was Megan McKenna who I will admit I was a little sceptical over but within moments I was very happy I made her set as it showed of her beautiful vocal tones, and Pouring Rain is one gorgeous song one that today is still going around in my head. High Heel Shoes was fantastic as was Confetti with it being one song that I caught myself relating - thank you for writing a brilliant song. The standout moment for me was hearing This that is a rather special one for me and the lyrics following hearing it live are even more special.

Photo Taken By Myself at C2C

Tigirlily Gold were the people I was very excited about seeing and was determined to catch them on the Icon Stage as these sisters are so special and unique artists for the country music industry knowing how hard these sisters have worked to get to where they are today (this was obvious from an interview I had the opportunity to do). The amount of new music they performed as me very excited for what's to come for them in 2023, however, it was their performance of Shoot Tequila that had me singing along at the top of my lungs, whilst also being emotional hearing so many people singing along.

Photo Taken By Myself at C2C

Paris Adams performed on The Big Entrance and I was determined to catch her as Paris is an artist that I have supported since 2017 with the new music from Paris - Stupid with You the song that opened her set was so beautiful and started the set off brilliantly. The way that Paris spoke about her mum during her set ahead of her performance of High you mum was right for me it was better than the original (sorry if you don't agree just my opinion!) I loved that Paris ended her set with her debut solo single, Gold mixed with a Dolly Parton classic - phenomenal.

Jade Helliwell was the artist, I ended my weekend with as I wasn't feeling 100% but Jade is also an artist who gives 100% and her Big Entrance performance was no different. Getting the opportunity to hear If I Were You and Smoke live was brilliant as these songs for me are rather special. Getting the opportunity to see Laura Oakes on backing vocals was fantastic - two of my favourite UK artists.

I can't end this without mentioning how brilliant Kameron Marlowe was - he is one artist to watch out for in 2023.

Thank you C2C for a brilliant weekend - the countdown has already began to next years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY