C2C SET REVIEW - TIGIRLILY GOLD - ICON STAGE

On Sunday 12th March, I had the opportunity to catch Tigirlily Gold made up of sisters, Kendra and Krista on The Icon Stage and my god was so glad that I did. Tigirlily Gold were one of my highlights of the weekend if I am honest.

Photo Taken By Myself at C2C

Tigirlily Gold opened their set with a brand new song called Blonde what a fantastic way to open their set with such a great song that I can't wait for them to share. Up next was Leroy that oh my god had me feeling the songwriting from these talented sisters. Kendra's lead vocals were insane and their harmonies together were perfection the amount of work that these ladies put into their performance was super special.
Kendra and Krista went on to cover Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love which was absoultely stunning such a brilliant country twist added to the song.
I Put A Ring On was my brand new favourite following Shoot Tequila obviously. You have to love a break song, it's not country without one aha. The journey that song took you on was emotional, but it was the way that it was sung that made the storytelling heartfelt.
Stupid Prizes who a different take bought to a cheating song that I have so much praise for especially with the depth that the songwriting must have taken Krista and Kendra on. I have nothing but praise for Krista on the guitar throughout, how any artists plays the guitar and sings is something that I can't help but show appreciation as it's something I can't do aha.
Tigirlily Gold ended their set with Shoot Tequila naturally the perfect choice as this is the song that last week was the first single that for the girls that went to Country Radio - I am so proud of these ladies for that achievement. It was fantastic to see the audience on such a high, and singing along.

Kendra and Krista definitely put on a show for us! I am already excited about the next time they are in the UK performing!

There is something so special about this duo that I can't wait to explore more and more through their musical journey.

You can follow Tigirlily Gold on their Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY