SINGLE REVIEW - TWINNIE - SOCIAL BABIES

From the very first moment I heard Twinnie's new single Social Babies (OUT NOW!!) was first played on Bob Harris's Country Show on Thursday, I knew I would be reviewing this song because it is a song for most people with their use of Social Media and I hope it's a song that gets people listening and thinking about their use of their socials.

Social Babies is a song with a quiet instrumental throughout which compliments Twinnie's vocals. The first verse is straight in which I love and the lyrics paint the picture for the song wonderfully and what most of us post on instagram and the determination to get the perfect photo to share.
The chorus is my absolute favourite of the song and the part that I felt myself singing along with the most because of the catchiness and honesty within the lyrics which is wonderfully matched with Twinnie's stunning vocal range.
The second verse continues the meaning of the song in such a wonderful way and I caught myself listening to very single word and thinking about what I do with my posting on Social Media and you know what I am gonna stop this and start living in the moment.
The bridge is a super stunning part and the lower vocal range from Twinnie is the one thing that makes the listeners really listen and I reckon most of us will be able to relate.

I am so grateful for Twinnie choosing to write and release a song like this!

You can follow Twinnie on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY