SINGLE REVIEW - GABBY BARRETT - THE GOOD ONES

Today (Friday 12th July) will see US singer-songwriter, Gabby Barrett release her brand new single, The Good Ones.

The Good Ones starts with a soft instrumental (a little the same as I Hope but I like this sound gets you wanting more from the very start.
The first verse of The Good Ones is quickly taken in and gives you exactly what you expect from the song (or at least I did). The lyrics are very catchy and you can paint your own picture from the lyrics.
The chorus features The Good Ones some wonderfully honest lyrics which I love and I caught myself singing along with at the top of my lungs. I can't wait to hear this song live when Gabby comes over the UK one day - the softer vocals make this song.
The second verse of The Good Ones carries the song on fantastically and the storytelling from the lyrics tells you about a bad relationship but one that teaches you a lot leading perfectly into the chorus. The bridge and final chorus during The Good Ones are just wonderfully and made me sad because that's the end of the song.
Gabby's vocal range throughout The Good Ones is just incredible and so gripping (the louder and upbeat vocals make this song fantastic.

You can follow Gabby on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

DINGLE DRAMA COMING UP IN THE DALES OF EMMERDALE

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAISY CAMPBELL SHONE THROUGH SOME EMOTIONAL SCENES