SINGLE REVIEW - ROYAL SOUTH - CRY, CRY

This Friday (18th January) will see this amazingly talented trio, Royal South release their debut single Cry, Cry.
Royal South is made up of Sara Beth, Glen Mitchell and Vickie Vaughn.

'There is something so special and unique about The Royal South.'

Cry, Cry starts with a loud instrumental which showcases their amazing instrumental skills. Moments later, Sara Beth, Vickie and Glen's vocals come in with Sara Beth taking the lead which I have to admit is amazing (being a big Sara Beth fan but now a The Royal South fan aha). All three verses of Cry, Cry are very catchy which I absoultely loved plus the fact I caught myself wanting to dance along at different parts of the song (which I hope you can do too!). The chorus is my favourite part of the song because of the catchiness but always feature some fabulous harmonies from Sara Beth, Vickie and Glen which are rather special and I just adored how magical this trio is.
Finally, I have to say I absoultely love the musical instrumental near the end which allows Vickie a chance to showcase her wonderful instrumental playing skills giving the song a little more dynamic which I couldn't help but just take in and smile.

I have no doubt that this is the start of something rather special for The Royal South!

You can follow Royal South on their social media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY