SINGLE REVIEW - OLIVIA LANE - HEY 3AM

This Friday (11th January) will see US singer-songwriter, Olivia Lane (who is one of my ones to watch in 2019) releasing her first single of 2019.
Hey 3am which is an extremely moving song.
I was kindly given the opportunity to review Hey 3am below you can read it.

Hey 3am starts with a beautiful guitar instrumental which sets the song of beautifully before Olivia comes in with her moving lyrics which I couldn't help but connect with right from the start and I am sure many of you will be able to do too.
Hey 3am starts with lyrics that everyone is able to relate too, with those thoughts we have when we can't sleep and I know for me its around 3am. There is something so magical and moving within Olivia's slight vocal change of Hey 3am that gave me goosebumps and her song-writing is just incredible.
The chorus features from wonderful lyrics that get you thinking and I am so glad Olivia has written this song from her perspective which I just adore which leads to the second verse very nicely and one that I caught myself wanting to have a little cry too (in a good way thanks to the beautiful lyrics).
The final chorus gives the song a little more of a positive message which you don't hear yourself thinking thanks to the softer vocals from Olivia and saying to yourself at 3am. Hey 3am - you had me in tears!

Hey 3am is one song I have nothing but faith in with it extremely moving lyrics that I could myself relating too so much.

You can follow Olivia on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY