SINGLE REVIEW - MAREN MORRIS - GIRL

Yesterday, Maren Morris announced that she would be releasing her latest single, Girl and TODAY (17th January) she did and I love the song so I thought I would review the song for you here.
Girl was written by Maren, Sarah Aarons and Greg Kurstin.

Girl is one of those songs that is amazing from the moment you hear the first word. Just hearing the chords at the start I was getting emotional then Maren comes in with her meaningful vocal which I have to admit give me goosebumps.
I instantly felt myself wanting to sing along with the song in between getting all emotional and I am sure many of you were too?!
All the three verses are rather special and feature some extremely heartfelt and emotional lyrics that most of us girls have been through and suffered from these feelings, plus knowing Maren’s been through those feelings will help others and show them that’s it’s ok - that we are all only human!
The chorus for me connected the most because you really get the meaning of the song about us girls being able to love ourselves as we are and that’s it’s ok to sometimes have days like this.

Girl is one song that teaches us that we need to remember to look after ourselves and each other - support and encourage each other!!
All I can say about Girl is WOW!
What a perfect anthem for women in 2019.

You can follow Maren on her social media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY