SINGLE REVIEW - LAURA EVANS - DRAG ME BACK IN

This Friday (26th June) will see Welsh singer-songwriter, Laura Evans release her brand new single, Drag Me Back In.
I was kindly asked to review Drag Me Back In and I have to admit you are all in for a treat.

Drag Me Back In starts straight in with the first verse with a little instrumental which compliments Laura's vocal one wonderfully.
The first verse sees Laura's upbeat vocals being demonstrated with a rocker side from the vocals being given which I have to admit, I like a lot - as it shows us all another side of Laura. The lyrics are ones of fun, and whilst being super catchy.
The chorus of Drag Me Back In features some wonderfully rocky but heartfelt vocals as you get a real feel for the song, and it's meaning which I have to admit I find very different, but one I am very much looking forward to hearing live once we can get back to live music. I love hearing sassy Laura!
The second verse continues Drag Me Back In fantastically as Laura's vocal range changes, and it adds another fabulous layer to the song. There is something about Laura's songwriting that I love so much, and I can't wait to hear this song live the more, and more I hear it!
The bridge of uh-oh's is just something that is very special, and adds so much to Drag Me Back In. I am imaging a lot of crowd participation on this part when we get to hear it live.
Drag Me Back In ending with the chorus is honestly the most wonderful thing about this song as everything about this ending is beautiful.

You can follow Laura on her Social Media​​​​
Facebook​​
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY