DEBUT SOLO SINGLE REVIEW - VICKI MANSER - PICK ME UP

Today (Friday 12th June) will see British singer-songwriter and Musical Theatre Star, Vicki Manser release her debut solo single, Pick Me Up.
Pick Me Up was written by Tim Prottey-Jones.

You can read my interview with Vicki here.

Photography: Laura Boon Photography
Artwork: Jake Morrell

Pick Me Up starts with a soft guitar instrumental which stays throughout the song allowing the listeners to real hear Vicki's stunning vocals.
The first verse sees Vicki give such a country feel vocal which I absolutely adore along with her softer vocal tone everything about the song is perfect. The lyrics are just stunning that Vicki happens to deliever wonderfully. I also love how Vicki isn't afraid to deliever a lot of emotion within the very first few lines.
The chorus sees Vicki deliever a softer yet more vulnerable vocal that happens to give the song so much more meaning, which I caught myself believing in every single word being sung.
The second verse continues Pick Me Up with a little more vulnerability within the lyrics whilst Vicki's vocal deliever is stepped up a gear thanks to the amount of warmth within her vocal - I can't believe this is only her debut single. The more I listen to Vicki's vocal the more I catch myself believing in very single word which happens to be something I adore about country music and this song. The most I hear the chorus the more, I get to hear who Vicki is as an artist, and I adore it!
The final verse of Pick Me Up sees yet another wonderful side of Vicki's vocals thanks to her softer vocal tone coming back to the song that I have a feeling a lot of people are going to love as much as I am! The softer tone suits the ending of the song wonderfully, so thank you Vicki for your incredible delivery of this Pick Me Up.

ONE WORD VERDICT: WOW!

Vicki is one artist who brings so much to the country music genre, and it's amazing to hear. You would never know that this was Vicki's debut single with those wonderful vocals.

You can follow Vicki on her Social Media
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY