INTERVIEW WITH SOPHIA SCOTT FOLLOWING HER C2C PERFORMANCE

During C2C 2024 at London's O2 Arena, I had the opportunity to see Sophia Scott perform as part of the festival, and following this I recently had the chance to interview her about her experience of the festival.

Hello Sophia. You've just performed as part of this year's C2C festival how was it?
The festival exceeded all of my expectations! The fans have been absolutely unreal: I can't get over it.

You performed at The Barrelhouse on Friday and The Big Entrance Stage on Saturday, how were they? What were the audiences like?
The audiences were so attentive and engaged! It was really special.

You performed your single, Lipstick On You were I have to say was my standout performance from you - what was it like seeing the UK audiences reaction to this song?
They were singing along, and it was awesome. It feels really good to see people resonating with such vulnerable lyrics.

Photo Taken By Me During C2C 2024

How did you find the UK audience compared to the ones in the US, as lot of artists said that the UK Country Music fans listen carefully did you find this during your time in the UK?
It was so refreshing. They were really in it and it's surreal to think that fans thousands of miles away are listening to your music. This was unique and a pleasant surprise.

I have to ask did you enjoy meeting your UK fans?
Beyond! I had been waiting to meet many of them for almost seven years. To have that moment was so so so incredible.

To end your time in London, you performed as Restless Road's support on Monday evening - how was that experience? 
The Lafayette theatre is soooo cool. It was amazing. To see people in the front row singing the words to my songs was something I'll never forget.

Before I let you go, can I please ask you about your plans for the rest of 2024? Please tell me there is more singles to come?
Yes! We have a single coming in April. I'll be announcing that one soon and it will be the beginning of a lot of more new music.
Thank you so much for your time, Sophia. I look forward to seeing you back in the UK soon.

You can follow Sophia on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY