C2C SET REVIEW - HALLE KEARNS - THE BARRELHOUSE

Over C2C weekend, I had the opportunity to catch Halle Kearns who I have supported since the very start of her career back in 2020 and watching her performance did something great for my stress levels.

Photo Taken By Me During C2C 2024

Halle opened her set with Whatever You Do which is a brand new song to me and honestly it was wonderfully delivered and Halle's vocal tone was beautiful.

Halle performed a new song called Settling Kind was one of two moments that I caught myself getting a little emotional over thanks to the song's wonderfully written lyrics and Halle's softer tones making for a magical song.

The House That Build Me by Miranda Lambert was the next song that Halle covered that was a beautiful version and you could hear how much Halle connected with the song making for a wonderful moment to be shared with everyone watching her set.

I Don't Drink Whiskey is one of my favourite Halle songs that Halle does and it's one of these songs that knowing the story behind it makes it an emotional one. Halle delivered I Don't Drink Whiskey fantastically and in a way that the UK audience appreciated from speaking to a few people after her set.

The moment Halle performed High School Friends I was an emotional wreck as part of her set before my god was it an emotional 3 minutes especially as the room was just listening and appreciating the songs journey.

Up next was Wide Open Spaces that saw the audience of The Barrelhouse singing along which was wonderful to hear, seeing me and my friends really have that moment of singing along whilst hearing another person's interpretation of the song.

Happy In This Bar was brilliantly delivered and this was the one part of Halle's set that I caught myself singing along with and enjoying with my good friends who I watched her set with. The audience's reaction to her performing this was fantastic - Halle definitely gained a few new fans.

Halle ended her set with her brand new single which was announced as her brand new single out tomorrow (15th March) called Homemade Margaritas which is an incredibly catchy song. There is something so wonderful about Halle's songwriting and stage presence that made this song special.

You can follow Halle on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY