C2C SET REVIEW - COLBIE CAILLAT - RADIO 2 STAGE

During C2C, I had the incredible opportunity to catch Colbie Caillat who I have supported since 2007 and my god was I emotional as I was watching her perform on both the Radio 2 Stage in The Indigo as well as in The Barrelhouse.

Photo Taken By Me During C2C 2024

Colbie opened her set on The Radio 2 Stage with Fallin' For You which I have to say was stunning - the vocal tones from Colbie were fantastic and it was amazing to just listen to the song's lyrics closely and really appreciate them.
Realize was up next and my god I forgot how much I loved this song growing up and my best friend can tell you how much we used to sing this a lot in high school aha. Colbie's live version is even more stunning - it was a pleasure to witness this.
Try for me is just that song that makes me emotional due to the song's lyrics that I have to admit makes me cry and it was no different when I heard live version and the piano instrumental was beautifully selected with each version being so different.
I'll Be There, Along The Way her duet with Sheryl Crow that saw the softer side of Colbie be shown, Worth It is my favourite and I can't write anything without crying as it was just brilliant, and Pretend also featured allowing for listening to get a real taste of who Colbie is as an artist and her growth over the years which I thought was a brilliant way for her old and new fans to discover even more of her music.
Colbie closed her set with Bubbly which was the perfect closing song in my opinion as you could hear so many people in the audience singing along making for a special moment in each performance of the song I was lucky enough to witness.

Thank you Colbie for being as incredible as I hoped. Having debated to come this year due to my stress issues, I am so glad I did as I smiled for the first time in weeks.

You can follow Colbie on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY