SINGLE REVIEW - RAELYNN - BRA OFF

Today (Friday 8th November) will see US singer-songwriter, Raelynn release her brand new single, Bra Off which I have to admit is one song I am very excited about her releasing as I love this song.

Photo by Me from C2C London 2019

Bra Off starts with a quirky but sassy sounding instrumental which I love from the very first moment I hear the song.
The first verse is one of pure sass and about that relationship that most of us have been in when you don't really feel like you want to be with them 100%. I have so admiration for Raelynn in the way that she is able to write songs like this and instantly connect with her audience.
The chorus is my favourite part of the song and one that I caught myself singing to despite not knowing the lyrics still despite having heard it live a few times. The instrumental is a little slower than the first verse which adds a lot of dynamic to the song which I just adore.
The second verse continues the moral of the story in the most beautiful way saying that you see the guy as a friend and nothing more. The lyrics are written from the heart without the song which is incredible and one that lyrical makes me cry!
The bridge of Bra Off is my favourite because it literally a couple lines that you can tell are the most important in the song giving them a chance to stand out.
The final chorus is the most perfect way to end the song, ending the song in a beautiful way.

Thank you Raelynn for finally releasing this song!

You can follow Raelynn on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY