SINGLE REVIEW - KELSEA BALLERINI - CLUB

Today (Friday 8th November) will see US singer-songwriter, Kelsea Ballerini release her brand new single, Club from her up and coming new album due out soon, I hope!

Club starts with a beautiful instrumental which goes into the first verse magical with it's modern country vibes.
The first verse starts with some of the most beautiful lyrics and the first line instantly had me hooked into the song. I caught myself wanting to sing along right from the start reminding me of a Taylor Swift song from years ago when she was country.
The chorus is super catchy and fun which I absoultely adore. The lyrics are so magical and that's all thanks to Kelsea's softer and soulful tone which for me gets better and better with every single song in which she releases. During the chorus, I caught myself wanting to dance this is the perfect dance anthem.
The second verse continues the song wonderfully and Kelsea's vocal tone is still one that is soft allowing Kelsea's song-writing to shine through. The second verse is one that for me, I was able to relate to the most it's so deep and written from a perspective a lot of people will be able to relate too and one that you can hear Kelsea has written from experience.
The final verse is one that I caught myself with a tear in my eye because I remember a few years ago I felt like this and hearing it in a song makes me super emotional. Ending Club with the chorus is one magically thing!

Club is one song that has blown me away and one I am so grateful for Kelsea choosing to write.

You can follow Kelsea on her Social Media
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Website
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY