SINGLE REVIEW - BAILEY TOMKINSON - I WISH (IT DIDN'T END LIKE THIS)

Next Friday (6th December) will see British singer-songwriter, Bailey Tomkinson release her next single, I Wish (It Didn't End Like This).

I Wish (It Didn't End Like This) starts with a beautiful piano instrumental which sets the song up wonderfully which also happens to the sort the tone in Bailey's voice. The first verse of I Wish (It Didn't End Like This) features a softer vocal from Bailey which I absoultely adore. The lyrics of this verse are just beautiful and one a lot of people will be able to relate too as they will with a lot of this song making is so special.
The chorus is a little more upbeat (and something I love about Bailey's music) adding a different kind of vibe to the song which is just incredible and works beautifully. The lyrics within this verse are so honest and raw that I love it so much and demonstrates to everyone what an incredible artist she is! Bailey's vocal range is completely different also.
The second verse of I Wish (It Didn't End Like This) is one that has a funky instrumental before Bailey continues which allows you time to think and the moment Bailey starts singing you are glad for the time because it's magical allowing the listeners to get to know who Bailey is as an artist. The chorus featuring on from this verse was just wonderful works so well. The fact that the chorus ended the song made it absoultely perfect!
Bailey's songwriting on I Wish (It Didn't End Like This) is stunning and Bailey is one hell of a talented song-writer.

I Wish (It Didn't End Like This) is one song I am very excited for people to hear!

You can follow Bailey on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY