SINGLE REVIEW - KAYLEE ROSE - STUFF

Last Friday (15th March) saw US singer-songwriter, Kaylee Rose release her latest single, Stuff which I am loving so I have decided to share my review on the single.

Kaylee is definitely one of my new artists to watch in 2019!

Stuff starts with a very soft and slow instrumental which quickly takes you into the first verse which sets the song off wonderfully. The first verse had me feeling rather emotional because of how easy the song is to relate with being based on personal experience and this shows instantly.
The chorus is very catchy and written from the heart which is demonstrated within the different vocal range that Kaylee uses throughout.
The second verse continues fantastically and it's based on the stage of throwing things away but you know it's hard too however you know it has to be done hence the chorus saying 'it ain't just stuff'. The bridge which then goes into a slower and more emotional chorus hard me with a little tear in my eye!
I adore that Kaylee slowed Stuff right down at the end so that she could get the emotion the song needed and what an incredible way to end such a heartfelt song!

You can follow Kaylee on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY