C2C SET REVIEW - TWINNIE - RADIO 2 STAGE - SUNDAY 10TH MARCH

Twinnie had the very tough job ahead of her having the 10.30am set on the Radio 2 Stage in The Indigo which I thought was going to be difficult but with Twinnie being the amazing person she is, she managed to have all of the audience in the palm of her hand which was amazing. Twinnie performed 8 songs.

Photo taken by me taken during her set on the Saturday in Town Square

Twinnie chose to open her set with her latest single, Hollywood Gypsy which was full of journey and Twinnie showcased her guitar skills wonderfully. The next song that Twinnie performed was a very personal called Daddy Issues song to her which the audience learnt a lot about Twinnie from in and the audience absoultely loved and the guitar instrumental from Twinnie made the song perfectly. The next song was called Bad B**** which showed off her incredible vocal range which I perfectly loved the most and I like the fact that Twinnie made the courage to write a song like this. The next song that followed was Cupid which was one of those songs that I felt 100% captivated by listening to all the lyrics. Twinnie then chose to slow down her set by performing her favourite song she's ever written Lie To Me which I have to admit all these years on I still love as much as I did the first time I heard it, songs like this are incredible. Twinnie's second from last song was the most fun and sassy song of her set for me which was a new song called Manicure and one song that I still have in my head whilst I am writing this review. Then it was time for Twinnie's final song and one I am very excited she performed was the title tack of her debut EP Better When I'm Drunk which was just incredible and blew me away and a few others who I was sit next too. But the way that the audience were sad when she finished this song with her fabulous vocals was just sad but I am so glad many people left discovering a new artist.

However, I do have to admit that on the Saturday, I also saw Twinnie on the Town Square stage which was an incredible set and when she performed Type Of Girl - I had tears in my eyes as I was so blown away by it live and I am very excited for what is next for Twinnie.

You can follow Twinnie on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY