C2C SET REVIEW - KAYLEE BELL - TOWN SQUARE - SATURDAY 9TH MARCH

Kaylee Bell is a New Zealand born singer-songwriter who performed at C2C for the first time during her first visit to the UK which was just amazing and she was the first artist I saw on the Saturday and what a perfect start it was.
Kaylee sang 6 songs which blew me away and there is something so special about her.

Photo taken by me

Kaylee opened her set it with Getting Closer which is a song that Kaylee released back in 2016 which started Kaylee's set off wonderfully and one I was very glad she sang as it's one of those songs that I love!
Kaylee's next song was a song about female empowerment and certainly was as Next Somebody is definitely one song is which most of her girls can relate too for sure and it's so catchy the audience were loving it.
The next song was a new song that sadly I never caught the name off but I loved it especially with it's super catchy and funky lyrics.
Who I Am which was a brand new song for me and one that we the audience learnt a little about Kaylee and her vocals were stunning.
Bombershell was the standout song of Kaylee's set for me because of her stunning vocals and her amazing lyrical ability shone through which was just wonderful.
Kaylee chose to end her set with her current single, Keith which is a thank you to Keith Urban who has inspired Kaylee a lot and this song is perfect and one that the audience knew and joined in with since was a perfect way to send her set with.

You can follow Kaylee on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY