C2C FESTIVAL PLANNING
- A must for me is a list of the artists,
- How many stages are there and where are the stages based?
Town Square is located just outside the arena alongside the Meet and Greet and signings. The Town Square is one of the free stages available all weekend.
Big Entrance is located right next to where you enter the O2 Arena. The Big Entrance Stage is also one of the free stages available all weekend.
Busking Stage is located at the back of the O2 next to Building Six. The Busking Stage is also one of the free stages available all weekend.
All Bar One which will be featuring the Country Music Week Hub which will be near if not next to the Box Office in the O2. All Bar One is one of the venues that will be included in your day tickets (C2C ticket)/ wristbands available all weekend (one wristband you are able to use for all 3 days of C2C).
- How long each artists set is?
- Will I have enough time to get from one set to another?
- Which will I eat (plan if you can!)
MY ADVICE ALWAYS TAKE AN AUTOGRAPH BOOK YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU'LL BUMP INTO!!
Here's the map to help you
- Atlanta Designs (Country Music Designs)
- Big Machine (Hang Out)
- Boho Buffalo (Festival Fashion)
- Country Music Magazine
- Cowboy Boot Store (Boots)
- Healing Forest (Stones)
- Maverick Magazine
- Signal Brewery (Alcohol)
- Spangles USA (Fashion)
- Truck Store Niebel (Clothes)
- Vera Black (Festival Accessories)
- Vintage Cowboy (Boots)
- The Waffle Float (Food)
- Westernview (Clothes)
- Wrasse Records, and
- Zapita (boots).
Written by Kellie