DEBUT SINGLE REVIEW - HALLE KEARNS - PICK ME UP

This Friday (31st July) will see US Country-Pop singer-songwriter, Halle Kearns release her DEBUT single, Pick Me Up.

You can read my interview with Halle here.

Pick Me Up starts with a guitar instrumental which I have to admit after hearing only a couple of seconds - my god I am in love with this song already! In a way that I am freaking out already! There is a proper country feel to Pick Me Up that I am VERY EXCITED about people hearing.
The first verse sees Halle's upbeat vocal range being demonstrated in the most beautiful, and unique way that I have nothing but praise for Halle on. The lyrics are just beautiful allowing Halle many opportunities to show off many of her stunning vocal ranges.
The chorus features some incredibly, beautiful, and fun lyrics that I have to admit had me singing along right from the very start leaving me feeling very overwhelmed with the fact that this is only Halle's debut single. The upbeat instrumental for the song is something that makes the song even more incredible.
The second verse continues fantastically as the instrumental continues to be a little louder allowing Halle to show off many of her incredible vocal ranges allowing her songwriting to shine through. I am very excited about playing this song on my summer road trips.
The final verse allows for Halle's softer vocal range to shine once again with most beautifully soft lyrics that are written from a place of experience that I have to admit I loved hearing. The final chorus is a little softer which added another dynamic to the song which I have to admit once again left me feeling a little more emotional.

I can't believe this is only Halle's debut single.

You can follow Halle on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY