EMMERDALE EPISODE REVIEW - CHARITY FINALLY INTRODUCES RYAN TO THE DINGLES

I loved tonight's first episode as Charity FINALLY introduced Ryan to see her family.

We all know that Charity said a secret son called Ryan who we discovered about in the flash back episode who's she's being seeing for a few weeks with only having told Vanessa about Ryan. Tonight was a turning point for their relationship as she FINALLY introduced Ryan to the Dingles' in The Woolpack after Charity walked in from a wonderful picnic with Noah, Moses and Vanessa because she wanted to make Noah feel 'wanted' after she had been neglecting spending time with him thanks to her wanting to spend time with Ryan.
But Ryan's face was in complete shock when she saw Ryan in The Woolpack, a little drunk but with him and Debbie not hitting it off in the first place, here's hoping their relationship improving? But Debbie's facial expression after Charity told her family about Ryan was on of shock and concern which you can completely understand!

But the moment Charity said about Ryan 'HE'S MY SON' my heart was so happy because Ryan's smile to Charity said 1000 words.

I have to admit was very surprised that Charity did it in the way she didn't because I thought she'd sit them all down first then bring Ryan in but obviously it will be done the other way around!

In the second half, Charity was seen opening up to her family about Ryan with most of the family being in shock leading to Debbie questioning and revealing to them about Bails being she's father.
Debbie has so many questions for Charity and my heart breaks for her because she is feeling completely shut out in my opinion. Moments later, Charity was seen in the back with Debbie, Faith and Cain answering their questions with Charity so open and honest with them broke me because I felt so much emotion (there is something so magical about Emma and her acting!) Charity asking her family to show Ryan some love but bless Debbie I can completely understand why you have nothing left because of everything with Sarah but I believe you are much stronger than you realise.

Ryan sitting outside with Vanessa and Marlon going to approach him and say hello. But my favourite moment in this scene was when Debbie was seen apologising to him for being mean but this lead to Noah overhearing her saying 'your my brother' and is so confused by everything, but Charity is left feeling distressed about Noah walking off! I did feel a little sad for Noah discovering about Ryan like that but then none of the Dingles discovered about Ryan like Charity planned.
But do I love that Ryan is being so supportive towards Charity going to find Noah after he discovered about Ryan in the way he did.

I completely loved how much Ryan and Debbie bonded over Sarah and Charity because it was heart-whelming to see. But with Noah locked in his room and Noah came down and told his mum that he blames Bails for everything but with Noah struggling to understand, I can understand why he lashed out. I was extremely emotional watching this scene then seeing Noah walk out... What will Charity do next?

Special mentions
Ryan Stocks, you are the perfect addition to The Dingle family and James Moore you fit in perfectly on the show! I can't wait for what's to come now.
Emma Atkins You are one incredible actress and I can't wait for the day that your work is rewarded!

These episodes of Emmerdale aired on Thursday 30th August on ITV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY