NASHVILLE MEETS LONDON - SATURDAY 28TH JULY - SET REVIEW - THE ADELAIDES

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending Nashville Meets London in Canary Wharf, where I saw The Adelaides made up of Paris Georgia, Abi Phillips and Alicia Alba who are one incredible trio and it has been such an honour to see them grow as both people and artists. I am very proud of how far they have come since I first saw them last October at their debut performance during London's Country Music Week.

The Adelaides set contained 11 songs in a 60 minute set.

The Adelaides opened their set with one of their own original songs Jack Daniels which I absolutely adored and what a song for the girls to open their set with plus the atmosphere was just something else clearly everyone had been waiting patiently for these fabulous girls.
I'd Do It Again was one of my favourites from their set with the catchy vocals and the audiences energy was wonderful. The fact that Alicia, Abi and Paris allow each other certain moments to shine is incredible and was beautiful to watch. It was fabulous to hear all the wonderful feedback please were saying after their performance of this song.
My Church which was a cover in the set from Maren Morris which had an audience participation on and it was electric. My Church featured them all starting the song of all together which lead to some stunning and perfect harmonies! Everyone was so pleased to hear this song.
Reckless is one song from the girls that I can't help but song along too everytime I hear it. Alicia, Paris and Abi's energy on stage to their stage presence to their colour co-ordinated outfits were just incredible.
Painkiller was the first of a new one to me and one where their harmonies were fabulous and the audience were picking up on their happy vibes. I have never seen such an audience so engaged on one song.
Leave which was a new one to me which was written for them by Marcus Hummon after meeting him thanks to his son Levi who performed on the same day they did at Country Music Week last October but I absolutely adored it. Their vocals were amazing and I love how well the girls know how to compliment each other so well. The audience were up on their feet dancing encouraged by the girls and it was so nice to see everyone enjoying themselves.
Don't Wanna Love You which was a new one to me but they smashed this song as well with their harmonies and shared the audiences the incredible artists they are being since only performing together under a year. 
Daddy's Lesson which a new song to me even though its been covered by BeyoncĂ©, Dolly Parton and Dixie Chicks but the audience were loving it and the atmosphere was just incredible and hearing the audience talking about their song after was just amazing. You girls have come such a long way.
What Your Heart Would Say is a song that I love singing along too, everytime I hear it live. What Your Heart Would Say is amazing right from the start and once Abi and Paris join Alicia on vocals it was just incredible! What Your Heart Would Say for me is emotional and I love that you can create your own message from the song.
Whiskey In The Dirt which is a brand new original song the girls performed for the wonderful Nashville Meets London audience and one the crowd were whole heartily listening to and it was amazing to witness an audience so engaged in a song. Their vocals were magical and showed what a long way that have come in just over a year of being together.
The Adelaides closed their set with one of my favourite original songs Jelly Baby is a funky and upbeat song from the girls which I adore. And if you think about the lyrics you can work out what the song is about from the start, it makes me laugh and people's face when they realised.
Loved that everyone was listening to them throughout their whole set and appreciated them and their songs.

You can follow The Adelaides on their Social Media
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY