SINGLE REVIEW - APRIL KRY - PERFECTLY IMPERFECT

Next Monday (30th April) will see April Kry release her new single, Perfectly Imperfect which I was kindly given the opportunity to review.

Perfectly Imperfect is perfectly perfect!

Perfectly Imperfect starts with a darker sounding tune with just a guitar to accompany which is rather special. April vocals are rather dark sounding to start but it's stunning because it allows April to get across the message in which she wants too!
The chorus is rather special along with it being super catchy which April is brutally honest throughout and I adore this about April's song-writing. Perfectly Imperfect is a song in which I believe that everyone could/ can relate to when it comes to accepting ourselves for who we are and where we have come from/ where we are going! Perfectly Imperfect lets people know that what they are feeling is human and that's its OK to feel like this! April's softer and joyful vocals throughout the chorus along with the meaningful lyrics from her heart are beyond stunning - what a perfect fit! I have to admit Perfectly Imperfect  did make me cry and I am not ashamed to admit this, songs like this are rare and rather unique. Perfectly Imperfect is 'perfectly perfect'.

Perfectly Imperfect is a song that I wish I had when I was growing up!

You can follow April on her Social Media
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY