C2C SET REVIEW - DANIELLE BRADBERY (ALL BAR ONE)

Last weekend at C2C, I managed to catch the insanely talented US singer-songwriter, Danielle Bradbery when she was performing at All Bar One and how incredible was Danielle definitely worth the 5 year wait, I have endured! Having been a fan of Danielle since her The Voice days in 2013, what a journey Danielle has been on and one that she has taken her time with.

Danielle was sitting down from the moment she entered for her set. Danielle started the set off with Can't Stay Mad which for me was the perfect song. The song showcased Danielle's soulful voice and allowed the audience to enjoy. The second song What Are We Doin'? was a little more upbeat than the first. The audience throughout this performance which listening to the very meaningful lyrics and with a few singing along you couldn't help but join in quietly too.
Before performing her third song of the set, Danielle spoke to the audience about the different experience that happens when it comes to getting given songs and then starts to perform Hello Summer which I was super happy about it's a new favourite of mine and even more so after hearing Danielle’s wonderful vocals when she sung. And I love the fact that how you hear it on her album is exactly how we heard it - artists like this are very rare and extremely talented!
Before Danielle performed her next song which was Human Diary which has some very emotional lyrics. I love that Danielle isn’t afraid to perform with emotion. Human Diary is one of those songs that everyone can connect with one way or another. The fact that the room was in complete silence made this song so special!
Once again before the fifth song Danielle was talking about the fact that this song was the first song she released thanks to American Idol which had everyone cheering! The fifth song from Danielle was one that moved me to tears Heart of Dixie because it was first song she released and hearing her sing it was incredible. The audience were so thrilled that she performed this song the people around me wasn't expecting it and we were all shocked but super happy!
The second from last song was Sway which was a upbeat number compared to the others performed and one that the audience at parts find themselves singing along too! Sway is one of those songs that can make you smile whatever mood you are in - these songs are complete and utter gems! Danielle ended her set with her current single, Worth It! was the perfect song to end on and I love that the audience were listening to the lyrics whilst a few of us were singing along! Worth It means so much to me personally and it’s helped me to realise how much I need to respect myself and not just settle with something I am uncomfortable with, everyone deserves to be happy - really happy!!

I loved the fact that Danielle was so open within her set about her shyness and how it stops her at times for me I was nearly in tears over because I knew extremely how she feels. Thank you for stopping about that and whenever I am low I will be thinking about this! You are such an inspiration to young ladies!

You can follow Danielle on her Social Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SINGLE REVIEW - ELERI - KARAOKE

COMING UP ON EMMERDALE: AMELIA CHRISTENS ESTHER AS CHARITY AND AMY BRING THE DRAMA

EMMERDALE REVIEW - DAN SHOWED HIS VULNERABILITY